{power year} march madness!

It sure is March Madness!  This month's assignment and challenge from Megan Quicke's Power Year came through on March Eve and already there's been a maddening amount of goal-getting!  (Read the March Message here for yourself if you'd like to play along at home.)

Megan's challenge this month is to share our plans publicly.  As I thought of possible public declarations of my intentions for my Power Year, none of which really excited me, this invitation came bounding into my email inbox:   a Salon-Style Bicycle Art Show!!!  So, see Goal #3 and #4 below. Done and done!

Madness!

My March Madness Goals:

1.  Send an email offering an introduction and explanation of my services to have friends share with their friends. (Due:  3/5)  [Update:  done!!!]
2.  Create goodies for the Power Day give-a-way happening March 11th!  Stay tuned on how to enter!
3.  Test and complete artwork to show at the Salon-Style Bicycle Art Show!!!   (Due:  3/22) [Status:  In progress]
4.  Sign up for MailChimp email service, upload all of my contacts, and send an announcement about the art show.  (Due:  3/16)
5.  Do the math on an affiliate program I will offer and send around an email announcing the program.  (Due:  3/31)

And overall, aim to do 32 hours of work that either is directly billable or will lead to income generation.  Build up to that this month.

*Bonuses that will rollover to April:  do my taxes; complete or schedule these tutorials from The Curious Pug.


A Wrap-Up of February: 

It went amazingly.  I gave myself just enough structure and just enough space to really have fun fulfilling these goals that will serve me well on the way to my dreams coming true!  It really boils down to being OK with succeeding and having compassionate expectations of myself; that's what's new for me this go-around. 

Thanks for all the support and encouragement!

xox

No comments: