my rendition of black friday

I met up with the sister again today and she let me in on the idea of Black-Out Friday, which really charmed me, and we did get to some wine/raspberry drinkies, but below is my tribute to *literal* Black Friday, finally being posted after shopping for organizing stuff all day.  And dim sum.

Inspired by this black crocheted blanket, I'm off on an all-black interwebs collection of beauty.


































And then we saw The Muppets.  It seems pretty autobiographical when I learned from my sister that Jason Segel wrote it and had grown up a big Muppets fan.  It was even forshadowed in his movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall.  Then I scored me-points when I called it that a Flight of the Conchords had to be involved in the composing of a couple of the musical numbers.  Bret McKenzie.  Point.


Good night lovelies, mmm.

2 comments:

parvina said...

Thanks for your sharing. I realize a lot of useful things from this article .visit here :spotify++ apk

Danny Danials said...

You will love it to enjoy our new app Grow Castle Mod Apk (Coins/Gems/Skill Points) : which you can download and enjoy free.