online like it's 2007!

It's great to just do and not think, eh?  Thinking has gotten me tied up in lists and behind on dreams. Today I just jumped in and focused on income activities.  What activities generate money?  Blog posts? Not yet, maybe with advertisers and affiliates?  But need more readers too!!!  Painting?  Yes - got some of those.  Had many pieces admired during my open studios.  How about making them accessible for collecting?

So I did that thing that invites money, I posted two paintings in my etsy shop.  Though I had opened my etsy account in 2009, my shop had never been set up and so now my shop open date is officially tomorrow (as it's marked in east coast time).  That's good.  It won't look like my art's sat around online for 5 years :)

Check it out if you like.  Here.  

And the title of this post?  2007 is when I first put on a list that I would make and sell items on etsy.  Now I know lists are toxic to my productivity.  


No comments: