headed past van ness and market this morning
Ah, day six already of the new year. I'm loving it. I've found myself skipping a bunch. Just randomly. I just take off down the sidewalk. Hopping from one foot to the other. Shows it's gonna be a fantastic year!
To put some intention into the fantastic-ness, I will share some intentions here. How 'bout eleven? OK.
1. I intend to create art to love and to sell.
2. I intend to give blogging and an etsy shop a serious go.
3. I intend to eat in a way that best supports my health; that my eating decisions stem from self-care.
4. I intend to lead a very musical year be it enjoying live shows, playing more gigs, or learning new instruments!
5. I intend to lay down to sleep at a consistent time each night. I intend to show self-care through beneficial sleep. And if scheduling Intention #4 gets in the way of my regular sleep, I intend to do preventative napping.
6. Somehow, I intend to save $10,000 this year. (That one is just stuck in my head, begging me to write it out. OK. Should I specify, "In my savings account"?)
7. I intend to have a clear, open, spacious home environment.
8. I intend to ask inspiring people questions and surround myself with winners!
9. I intend to meditate daily (do I? This one feels more like a "should" goal. Hmmm. How about this:) I intend to be mindful each day. I will connect with and nurture my quite inner self each day. (Yes, that feels bettta!)
10. I intend to spend my time in highly selective, top hierarchy, choice ways which reflect my life values and creative priorities.
11. I intend to be at peace with success, no matter how daunting, and accept life on life's terms.
Thank you all for being loving witnesses to my intentions for the year. I may be calling on you for support!
Oh, and P.S. Here's the new 2011 version of the resolution generator. What will you do this year?