my intentions for twenty-11

headed past van ness and market this morning


Ah, day six already of the new year.  I'm loving it. I've found myself skipping a bunch.  Just randomly. I just take off down the sidewalk.  Hopping from one foot to the other.  Shows it's gonna be a fantastic year!

To put some intention into the fantastic-ness, I will share some intentions here.  How 'bout eleven?  OK.

1.  I intend to create art to love and to sell.

2.  I intend to give blogging and an etsy shop a serious go.

3.  I intend to eat in a way that best supports my health; that my eating decisions stem from self-care.

4.  I intend to lead a very musical year be it enjoying live shows, playing more gigs, or learning new instruments!

5.  I intend to lay down to sleep at a consistent time each night. I intend to show self-care through beneficial sleep.  And if scheduling Intention #4 gets in the way of my regular sleep, I intend to do preventative napping.

6.  Somehow, I intend to save $10,000 this year.  (That one is just stuck in my head, begging me to write it out.  OK.  Should I specify, "In my savings account"?)

7.  I intend to have a clear, open, spacious home environment.

8.  I intend to ask inspiring people questions and surround myself with winners!

9.  I intend to meditate daily (do I?  This one feels more like a "should" goal.  Hmmm.  How about this:)  I intend to be mindful each day.  I will connect with and nurture my quite inner self each day.  (Yes, that feels bettta!)

10.  I intend to spend my time in highly selective, top hierarchy, choice ways which reflect my life values and creative priorities.

11.  I intend to be at peace with success, no matter how daunting, and accept life on life's terms. 

Thank you all for being loving witnesses to my intentions for the year. I may be calling on you for support!

xo, Zarah

Oh, and P.S.  Here's the new 2011 version of the resolution generator.  What will you do this year?

No comments: