he would have turned 32...

I just backed Clem Snide's new album in the works, over at kickstarter.  Eef's writen songs inspired by individuals, reaching out to his fans.  People such as Lizzy,  Mary, the parents of Atticus...

The songs will be recorded this summer in Nashville with some fancy-pants players.  If you wanna get in on the ground-floor of fun, check out the project here.

I first (and only) saw Clem Snide live in Seattle when I was visiting my favorite Cousin Andrew.  He had heard about Clem Snide and was glad I was in town so we could go check them out at The Crocodile.  Eef covered a Britney tune.



I've seen Clem Snide in the local line up a couple times and have watched Eef Barzelay online playing beautifully heartfelt tunes.  Whenever I see the name, I think of Cousin Andrew.  I'm happy to support this new album in his honor.  He would have turned 32 on Tuesday.  Happy Birthday Cousin.


2 comments:

CEZAR said...

Came across your blog through Pinterest. Never heard of Clem Snide, but the project seems super cool. Thanks for sharing!

Cezar

#41x14 said...

hi cezar, glad to share the music and thanks for stopping by!